In the village of Pommard, just steps from our room, Domaine du Clos des Epeneaux, Comte Armand, is discreetly situated
behind stone walls. The Clos is a 5.3 hectare 1er Cru monopole, with some vines planted more than 70 years ago. In
1805 a stone wall was built around the Clos then gifted to the owner's daughter on her wedding to the Comte Armand.